10 Must-Read Books for Women’s History Month
If you’re looking for a way to get involved during Women’s History Month, one recommendation is to simply read.
Here are 10 books about women who were written by women. From politicians to mathematicians, both fiction and non-fiction, these ladies changed the world for the better. We hope that by reading about these women’s journeys, you’ll be inspired and see yourself in their perseverance and strength.
1. “Becoming” by Michelle Obama
2. “The Truths We Hold: An American Journey” by Kamala Harris
3. “Freedom Is an Inside Job” by Zainab Salbi
4. “I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban” by Malala Yousafzai
5. “Little Women” by Louisa May Alcott
6. “Educated: A Memoir” by Tara Westover
7. “The Handmaid’s Tale” by Margaret Atwood
8. “My Own Words” by Ruth Bader Ginsburg
9. “Hidden Figures: The Untold True Story of Four African-American Women Who Helped Launch Our Nation Into Space” by Margot Lee Shetterly
10. “First Women: The Grace and Power of America’s Modern First Ladies” by Kate Andersen
For more information about these authors and books, visit the website.